School building maintenance comes with a unique set of logistical and safety considerations. Not just any old building maintenance company will do!
We offer all-in-one school painting and building maintenance solutions that are tailor-made to suit your academic calendar.
At First Response, we make the health and safety of your staff and learners our first priority, and ensure the teaching and learning environment is in peak condition all year round.
Our school building and painting maintenance packages offer:
- Preventative, ongoing maintenance plans and schedules that includes fixed costings.
- Painting maintenance on all internal and external school surfaces.
- Whether it’s a full classroom refurbishment, or a quick job for our painting contractors — there's no job too big or too small.
- We do electrical maintenance as well! Our licensed electricians will design, install and maintain your electrical systems.
- We'll also take care of your school's structural carpentry, landscaping and grounds maintenance, roofing, plastering and flooring needs!
Why work with us?
- We create tailor-made solutions that ensure minimal disruption for your staff and students.
- We guarantee honest, transparent appraisals and workmanship that exceeds your expectations.
- Find out how we've helped a some happy clients with high-value building maintenance solutions in Brisbane and surrounds, on our case studies page.
- We’re fully licensed, insured and police-checked and our team has an average of 15+ years of painting and maintenance experience.
Contact Us for a Bespoke School Maintenance Solution
We know that each school is different. Fill in the form and arrange a free, no-obligation site assessment, and we'll return a quote and plan best suited to meet your unique needs.
Find out exactly what goes into a school building maintenance program here to ensure not a penny is wasted.