Our roofing contractors are qualified, insured and police-checked.
Our team of roof specialists can provide everything from roof condition inspection reports to roofing restoration and repairs. We can help in an emergency, or draw up a bespoke maintenance plan to help keep your roof in top condition, with minimal inconvenience.
Our Roofing Services
From roofing restoration to minor repairs, we even tackle work on most company’s exclusion lists. Here are our top three roofing services.
Roof replacements on strata complexes, townhouses and more. Are you a body corporate looking for roof replacements? We’ll get the job done with minimal disruption to your tenants.
Roof inspections. Need a roof condition inspection report for insurance or sale? We’ll give you an accurate assessment and offer cost-effective solutions for your townhouse, strata or commercial property.
Roof repairs. From leaks, screw replacements, and minor repairs, to more substantial emergency work — we’ll handle it quickly, and efficiently.
We also work in schools and aged care residences Because we understand that working with children and our elder community members requires unique health and safety considerations, we gladly perform all roofing maintenance and repairs at times that best suit your staff, students and residents. Whether this means working during school holidays, or at certain times of day — we’re only too happy to help!
Is your challenge not on the list? Contact us for a bespoke solution that suits your timeline, and your pocket.
We create personalised maintenance programmes
While we accept once-off projects, we can also help you set up and roll out a general maintenance programme for schools, commercial and retail, aged care, strata complexes and healthcare facilities. These include preventative, ongoing and emergency roofing maintenance, and you’ll get all the benefits of a long-term service partnership.
Chat to us about designing a cost-effective retainer agreement that ensures your maintenance work is scheduled to address your property’s unique needs.
What to Expect When Working With Us
We’re licensed QBCC contractors, registered with the Housing Industry Association (HIA), and follow all QBCC regulations to the letter. Here’s what you can expect once you’ve requested your free, no-obligations quote for roofing restoration and repairs:
- We’ll set up a date for a site inspection and measure-up
- You’ll receive a detailed quotation listing inclusions and exclusions
- Written approval will be confirmed in the form of a contract
- We’ll arrange a meeting to finalise the details before work begins on-site
- Work commences
- We’ll arrange a defects inspection meeting
- Written acknowledgement of project completion and handover
- Invoicing and payment
- You’ll receive your warranty documentation
Why Work With First Response?
We’re proud to call ourselves premier roofing contractors in Brisbane and surrounds. Here’s why working with First Response means quality service, guaranteed:
- Quick quote turnaround. We’ll have your quote returned in less than two weeks. That’s a promise.
- Reliable team. We don’t subcontract, and all our employee tradesmen are police-checked, qualified and insured.
- Experienced supervision. No one works without supervision, and we’ve an average of 15+ years experience in the industry.
- Willingness. We’ll take on tasks that other companies have on their exclusion list.
If you’re looking for cost-effective, quality-guaranteed roofing repairs or restoration in Brisbane and surrounds, we’ve got you covered.
Find out more about maintaining your roof responsibly and how we can help in this blog post, Strategies for Strata Managers Looking for Minor Building Upgrades and Maintenance.
We Do Roofing Restoration and Repairs in the Following Areas
We do roofing restoration and repairs in South East Queensland, Australia, and service the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, the Wide Bay area and the Gold Coast. We have offices in Burnside and Northgate, Brisbane.
Reach out with questions on our contact page here, or request a quote by clicking the button below.